1. Music Therapy Foundations
2. Psychological Studies relevant to Music Therapy
3. Traditional Healing System
4. Music Therapy Applications
Music Therapy Foundations is the basic module which is mandatory to combine with any other additional module.Click To Download The Handbook
Music Therapy Foundations - Min. of 2 - 3 months
Traditional Music Healing System - one month
Music Therapy Applications - One to two months
Psychological Studies - Min of 2 to 3 months
Classes for all these modules are held online during designated days of the week between 7.30 pm to 9.30 p.m.
1. Any candidate who has passed 12th standard/Higher secondary course in (10+2) stream
2. Musicologists, Musicians, Psychologists, Medical Professionals, Special Educators, Music Educators, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Alternative and Complementary therapists, Sound engineers
3. Any bachelor degree holder
4. Any candidate who is pursuing a bachelor's degree.
Students can opt for the modular courses if they are hard pressed for time and want to complete basic and advanced courses taking time to their convenience and in multiple stages. The classes for all the modules are taught as per the curriculum relating to CPMT and PGDMT modules. Students completing all the modules are eligible to obtain CPMT certificate and eventually could take up PGDMT program too.
Music Therapy Foundations Rs.22000/-
Psychological Studies relevant to Music Therapy Rs.22000/-
Traditional Healing System Rs.12000
Music Therapy Applications Rs.12000/-
An application fee of Rs.300/- and marksheet issue and courier charges of Rs.500/- are common for all the modules in addition to the fees mentioned above
A certificate issued on completion of each module by Chennai School of Music Therapy Pvt. ltd. On completion of all the modules, the candidate is entitled to receive a CPMT certificate on Fundamentals of Music Therapy after taking up the CPMT exams.